FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SN Brussels - is the new, post-coronavirus schedule up-to-date ?
Old May 20, 2020, 2:37 pm
Dave_C

Originally Posted by JudgeJ
Dear all,

Can you please help me understand if the flight schedule that is currently on SN website is updated and can be safely booked ?

I am looking at booking flights after the restart of operations on 15 June, but on most dates I see the nearly identical schedule to pre-coronavirus times. Since the airline otherwise communicates on restarting on limited schedule, many fewer flights, etc.. I wonder if what is on website now is current after updating or if could be the old schedule just awaiting the rolling cancellations to show (like Easyjet are doing... still today selling flights to TXL for after the announced airport closure date).

Thank you for your help !

Cheers,
J-
I'm seeing the same for Austrian as well. I've taken the plunge and booked a flight for late June, but I'm 100% expecting it to change before I fly it. If you're flexible enough to accept a schedule change, then go for it. If you're at all time sensitive, then I'd definitely wait.