FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Air Canada Stopover Hotel Program [likely terminated as of early 2022]
Old May 20, 2020, 10:13 am
Adam Smith
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Are non-014 tickets eligible? I have an entirely AC-operated, entirely UA-marketed booking, on 016 stock, and I'm debating rescheduling the SFO-YVR/YYZ flight if I can get a free hotel.
The T&C say the booking has to be purchased on ac.com or through a TA. I think what they're trying to get at is that it needs to be on AC stock.

But you can easily check whether you're eligible by entering your PNR on the website. Have you tried that?

I would be skeptical that the type of hotels you would want would be available though. When I've looked at it the few times I've been eligible, it has been offering me hotels way off the airport - I think I even posted about it offering me a hotel in Niagara Falls somewhere upthread - or the one time it had the T3 Sheraton, it was more than I could book it for through SPG.