FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trip Review QR3458 (KHI-LHR) UK Repatriation Flight
Old May 20, 2020, 9:36 am
mucaari

Originally Posted by Jed
Thanks for sharing this. It’s great to read about any flying experiences during these times.
QR appears to be ahead of the competition as usual in terms of on board offering even with the current constraints.
I don't know how many ppl of the average population actually follow these news, but I feel QR did great during this crisis which showed with a lot of publicity. They never really stopped all flights and right now still fly to where ever it's possible I feel. At some point even a lot of European governments recommended their citizens stranded abroad to book flights with QR or chartered QR flights for those people.

Same with these 100,000 tickets for health professional, a nice marketing move. It also appears as if they are not holding back refunds to people with cancelled tickets as a lot of european airlines are doing. I also did my last HK- Europe returns on QR, before some on CX. Lufthansa just gave up on its customers...