FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EK NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Questions Here (Flame Free) 2020
Old May 14, 2020, 1:32 am
DYKWIA
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by Gus
Hello FT'ers
Once all this Covid business is over (if ever) I am thinking of flying Business class from the UK to either HKG or BKK. Although I could connect at DXB, would it be possible to buy a ticket without too much financial penalty where I flew from the UK to DXB, then night stopped in the Airport International Hotel before continuing my journey say 12 to 24 hours later? Presumably the EK web site would not offer this. Also would I be able to purchase EK Business Class UK-DXB (n/stop)-BKK then after a number of days in the Kingdom of Thailand do the same on the reverse flights, that is if EK fly HKG-BKK. TIA
Are you asking if you can get a fare with the hotel included? If so, then no, EK don't offer fares with the airport hotel.

If you're just asking if you can split the trip to include an overnight stay (and pay for the hotel yourself), then the EK site normally will show all valid connections up to 24 hours (you may have to click the 'more options' button). Alternatively, use the multi-city as mentioned above.