FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Recent MSP experience April/May 2020 - COVID19
Old May 9, 2020, 6:22 pm
Ringer909

Programs: Delta DM (no bag tags), United Silver, Spirit - one and done, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, Avis- owes me one
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
If you're really stuck at MSP (overnight), note that most of the airport hotels seem to be open but without airport shuttle service. The best choices might be the ones very close to light rail stations, including near the MOA for a few takeout food options within walking distance. Some obvious ones meeting this criteria that seem to be open currently are a cluster of new Marriott family places at and just to the east of MOA (JW, element, AC, and TownePlace Suites), a Hyatt Regency overlooking a small park, and the CrownePlace Aero property (formerly something else I believe) that hosts the Northwest History Centre (closed, unfortunately).

ADDED: The takeout wine and beer option does not apply to food deliveries, only takeout or curbside. Some restaurants are selling fancy cocktail kits, but those are BYOB so they wouldn't work for the stranded.
I remember staying there as a kid in the 80's. It was the Holiday Inn-Airport 2.