FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old May 7, 2020, 5:38 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by babyg_wc
Thanks C-W-S - I redid a dummy MMB and based on your feedback I selected APRIL 7 as my return, that worked, if i select APRIL 8 or later the booking fails, could it be my 2-4-1 is only valid until April 9? How do i check that validity of my 2-4-1 myself, thanks for your help.
If your flight is cancelled then you can rebook using the 2-4-1 within the next year and you don't need availability or an extensions to the 2-4-1. If you go for the eVoucher then the 2-4-1 is available until 2022 but you will need availability. If you go for cash as a refund then the 2-4-1 will be extended for 6 months. So a lot hinges on exactly what you want to do next as to which way to go. To find the original expiry it may be easiest to check your Amex / Chase emails / statements but depending on your next action it may not be such an issue.