FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [SCANDAL] Lufthansa do not refund and reject CC chargeback!
Old May 2, 2020, 3:27 pm
Andaz

Programs: Hyatt
May 12 I have waited 48 days since my chargeback case started with Mastercard.
Hopefully I will have money then, over 2.5k euros Lufthansa decided to steal from me.

I cancelled my booking Mid-February so almost 3 months ago and Lufthansa has told me many times the money has already been sent from their bank.
Sir, your money HAS LEFT THE LUFTHANSA BANK. IT'S ON THE WAY!
And when I called them few days they said they don't do refunds anymore.
But they said the money was sent 1 month ago? Now they suddenly are not sent? How funny.
Being told money has already left their bank five times -> Now they haven't. They don't do refunds.

I can deal with the waiting, It's not really that.
What I have a problem with is Lufthansa and their lies.
If they would have been honest I could have raised a dispute already after a week, instead of giving them almost a month before contacting my bank.

Hope they are happy losing a Revenue F passenger. Never Lufthansa, never ever again. Lying is one of the worst things I know.

So for your guys and girls that writes that you cancelled a flight in March/April and still no refund.
No wonder since I have not even got my refund from Mid-February while the situation wasn't even that bad.
So just forget about the money and initiate a credit card dispute now if you want to see your money again..

Last edited by Andaz; May 2, 2020 at 3:58 pm