FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Platinum Challenge General Discussion Thread
Old May 2, 2020, 1:20 am
hyedmd

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium; AS 100k; BA Silver; UA Silver
Originally Posted by NZLMAN
Hi all, asking in this thread because it relates to a status challenge. Looking for some reference points or advice. My lifetime status did not update on March 14 as it sounds like everyone else’s did. When I emailed Marriott the agent told me that it updated in the fall of 2019 when I hit the Titanium level (which it did not), and that my status challenge year earned with SPG In 2015 does not count towards lifetime status. By my reckoning it has counted up until now (now being when lifetime status was updated in Feb 2019), since my lifetime status hasn’t changed since then. I don’t know how to get more clarity on this as the agent I am dealing with (by email) does not offer any new information, but just continues to regurgitate old info. Any constructive thoughts, comments or direction would be appreciated.
Thanks.

i would give a call to Marriott customer device and ask to submit a ticket to corporate. Doesn’t guarantee much but I had better luck by talking to a live agent than sending them emails.