FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - COVID-19 and Lift Pink via Sapphire Reserve
Old May 1, 2020, 1:17 pm
Dr Jabadski

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Datapoint part deux, reply to my reply restating my request. I’ll give them some credit for quick replies, not much else. It’s hard to vote with your feet in this situation, Lyft is preferred due to Hilton, Delta and Ultimate Rewards promotions and giving a smaller tip would only hurt the individual driver (instead of the company).

Just today learned of another credit card COVID-19 promotion, 12x points on Hilton Aspire for supermarket purchases which for me have tripled or quadrupled due to no dining out and no traveling. Good customer service also generates loyalty, in addition to rewards and promotions.

Once the free year was claimed you are not able to pause the year or cancel and reinstate at a later date. If you cancel your free year, you will not be able to claim it again. I understand that this may be disappointing. Please know that we will always strive to solve every question to the best of our ability.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach back out.

All The Best