FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JW Marco Island Marriott, FL [Master Thread]
Old Apr 30, 2020, 5:51 am
RocketGoBoom
Suspended

Programs: Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Milhous Gloriosus
Thanks. We checked out on 3/18. You must have been there when we were. Anyone with an April stay?
My family just spent two days at the Marco Island Marriott Resort. The middle tower is where we were for the first night in a 2 queen room. It was crazy cheap at $308 per night, which I understand is about 50% off of what they normally charge this time of year.

My daughter complained about my snoring (I told her she snores also) after the first night, so I went to inquire about another room.
They had none in inventory because so many floors are closed and reduced number of staff for house cleaning.

The front desk staff told me there was a Lanai Suite available. These are under the convention center building on the left side, although everything is dark in the convention center side.
So I grabbed that for the second night I was there.

That other tower on the far right (north) side is closed I think. The pool with the slides is closed. The main pool in the middle is open.