FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - KLM Cancelled Flights, Rebooked Return Flight That Can't Be Taken
Old Apr 29, 2020, 10:48 am
Grim Reaper

Yes, a refund was requested many times through KLM on Facebook. There was an automated reply to each request, which stated that it had been assigned to an agent but after about two weeks of almost daily requests for assistance, KLM responded only with a boilerplate statement about requesting a refund in the form of a voucher.

"Hello and thank you for your patience. We are sorry for not being able to respond to you any sooner due to the large amount of messages we receive related to the coronavirus. If you are stranded abroad, you live in the Netherlands and have booked a ticket with us for a return journey on which KLM is no longer allowed to travel, we advise you to leave your details atURL removed because I am not allowed to post any until after I have 5 posts) for assistance with the booking of your repatriating flight by the government. If you have a different nationality, please contact your embassy for repatriating flights scheduled by your own government.

Do you have a flight booked with us and would like to know the current flight status? Please check your journey via My Trip (URL removed because I am not allowed to post any until after I have 5 posts). If your flight is cancelled, you can also rebook your flights there. For all other flights, you can check the flight status here: (URL removed because I am not allowed to post any until after I have 5 posts).

When you have booked a flight with us and you can or will no longer use your ticket, please request a voucher via the following link: (URL removed because I am not allowed to post any until after I have 5 posts). If you click on ‘Request a refund in the form of a Travel Voucher’ a new screen will open with ‘Travel Voucher’. Here you can fill in the details for a voucher request. When you have not received your voucher after 4 weeks, please contact us again so we can check the status of your request.

For further questions and answers related to the coronavirus, please visit: (URL removed because I am not allowed to post any until after I have 5 posts). For (online) travel agent bookings, please contact your travel agent directly. If your query has not been answered with this information, please let us know by replying to this message with your full name, booking code, ticket number and email address."

Last edited by Grim Reaper; Apr 29, 2020 at 11:02 am