FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - International Traveling With Pet (Chihuahua)
Old Apr 29, 2020, 3:11 am
rionguyenngoc

International Traveling With Pet (Chihuahua)

Hello Everyone,

Up to this point, I am having anxiety whenever I think of not being able to get my dog back to Vietnam from the USA.

I have been trying to contact Asiana and Korean because I heard these 2 are the best, but due to the pandemic, the phone line is always busy and email service answer is absolutely terrible. I asked them 6 times already whether my chihuahua could travel in the cabin with me during the international flights from Seattle to Incheon, and from Incheon to Da Nang, Vietnam. I feel like they are dodging the answer.

So I come here to ask you guys about your experience. My dog's in cabin carrier's total dimension is 93cm, which is below the requirement of 115cm. And the height of the carrier is 25cm, which is below 26cm for a soft case. His weight is 4.5kgs

Would it be possible that my dog could travel in the cabin with me throughout the two flights either with Asiana or Korean Air? Would they allow my dog to be carried in the cabin?