FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.
View Single Post
Old Apr 28, 2020, 10:26 pm
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Originally Posted by teddybear99
I guess I need to go back and do more research to stump the great crowd here. I will submit new questions after the great Seat 2A is finished with his new set.
Including yourself, our core players are a pretty savvy group when it comes to schedules. (I assume we're all submitting our best educated guesses from memory as opposed to running off to check our schedules or on the internet) Some of us collect schedules, others like me consider a 40 year old copy of an OAG a good night's read. I typically submit 25-30 questions at a time and about 60% get correctly gobbled up right away.

I thought your questions were great - intelligent and nicely formatted. I can't speak for others but for me part of the fun is typing up these scenarios. In so doing I'm probably entertaining myself more than any of you but at the same time the scenarios I present - and I'm sure the same can be said for jlemon and jrl767 - are flavored by real life experience in both everyday life and time spent flying over 5.5 million miles.

Like I said earlier, I'm sure I speak for us all when I say we look forward to more questions from you.

Last edited by Seat 2A; Apr 28, 2020 at 11:19 pm