FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Domestic flights in China resume - how are they managing health and safety?
Old Apr 26, 2020, 9:14 pm
yvrcnx

Programs: AC MM
Domestic flights in China resume - how are they managing health and safety?

Seeing that right now it is impossible to travel anywhere without being denied into a country or even boarding, I wonder how domestic flights in China are being handled and what other airlines around the world can learn from the way they are dealing with allowing people to fly again.

There is so much talk about what would need to happen for people to fly again, like immunity passports, quick tests like Emirates is doing etc.

I am trying to understand how flying in China 2 months after the virus 'peaked' is possible again yet in Europe, North America and other parts of Asia it seems that we are months away from being able to set foot on a plane again.

I am not asking this because I don't agree with any of the measures, though some seem extreme but simply trying to understand why flying in China is possible and how are they actually managing who can check-in, board and fly again and can other airlines around the world copy and learn from what China is doing.