FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Platinum Challenge General Discussion Thread
Old Apr 26, 2020, 2:47 pm
hyedmd

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium; AS 100k; BA Silver; UA Silver
Originally Posted by Middlemiddle
All the major US airlines have extended their eilte challege periods where they have offered them, HIlton has offered more flexible challeges and extended promo periods as well.

This is a great way to piss off people that are actively trying to move between loyalty programs. Back to hilton gold life (and likely better that bonvoy'd platinum, just a longer commute to the office when the world returns to normal!)
I gave another call to Marriott before my challenge expires on April 30th. I asked to submit a ticket and see if the challenge deadline could be extended. Their response is below.

I value your business as a Gold Elite member and I appreciate your attempt to fulfill the Platinum Elite Challenge. I am sorry to learn you cannot finish the Challenge because of the pandemic. While we are unable to extend the Challenge, we will remove it from your profile. It may take up to two weeks to update. When you are ready to travel again, please let us know so we can help you re-enroll.