FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Impact of extended lockdown on BA June schedule
Old Apr 20, 2020, 5:04 am
northeastflyer

Originally Posted by wb1969
With it looking increasingly likely the lockdown is going to extend well beyond mid May and quite possibly in to June before there is even a slight relaxation of current measures, it is highly likely there will be severe cuts to the planned June schedule.

In view of this I thought it a good idea to have a separate thread to the one for May.

I am keeping a keen eye on it as I’m due to fly to Vietnam on 3rd June, with LHR-HKG-LHR and HKG-HAN on separate tickets. Vietnam is currently out of bounds which makes the trip pointless so I’m hoping the BA flights get cancelled so I can get a refund.

I assume there are many on here with flights booked for the first half of June, anxious to know if their travel schedule will be disrupted.
Bit of a guessing game at the moment I think but I think June cancellations would start approximately mid May. I personally have trips to Spain and Portugal June, July and September. Even if they're not cancelled I'll not be doing June and probably not July either. Possibly September, but that's Madrid.