FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - On Business Tier extended by 1 year
View Single Post
Old Apr 18, 2020, 2:23 am
Discus

Originally Posted by Tafflyer
I have a flight in July booked with OB points which would have expired last December. I’m fairly sure that flight will get cancelled and it’s for a once-per-year event meaning I will not be able to rebook to 12 months later since the ticketing date is December 30th 2019. We’ll see what happens, but frankly I’m almost mentally writing off a significant wedge of OB points with the frustration that brings with it.
OP just posted a small part of the email, it also states:
Reward flights
For any unused On Business reward flights, you can claim a voucher to the value of your original booking, which can be put towards a future On Business reward flight booking.
When it comes not not rolling over points I understand BA. It is just April now, points are expiring 31DC and can be used for a future flight. No ned to rush the expiration-rollover yet. My guess is that we might see something regarding this when it is more clear how/when this situation will change to the better for all of us.

EDIT: It has been reported that if you call in and cancel you might get expired points back on your account with a 31-12-2020-expiration.

Last edited by Discus; Apr 18, 2020 at 2:31 am