FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on a 777-300ER
Old Apr 12, 2020, 11:21 am
UA_Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
Originally Posted by TWA Guy
Wife, 18yo son and I traveling on EWR-TLV (since IAD-TLV was dropped) in Polaris on 77W. Current strategy is:
  • Me-even window
  • Wife-even aisle across from me
  • 18yo son-odd window in row behind
Currently have 2A, 2D, 3A outbound (1620 departure) and 4L, 4G, 5L return (2325 departure). Front cabin is nearly full on EWR-TLV, rear cabin is nearly empty both directions.

I've never traveled in Polaris seats with other family members. Thoughts? Thanks!
Based on this selection, I figure each of you wants private time and space during flight. If this the case, I think it is fine.
I typically like to socialize with one of the family members and/or my other two other family members like to socialize with each other, so we would pick two odd row center seats plus the odd window seat in the same row.

The only thing I don't like is the even number seats is the are facing the aisle, and I (and all my family members ) feel exposed to foot traffic.

I am sure others have different seat combinations of preferences for family traveling together. This is just my own opinion.