FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wuhan coronavirus outbreak — worries as it spread to HK & beyond
Old Apr 7, 2020, 7:26 pm
percysmith
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by wco81
So they would presumably show that an individual has antibodies and would be immune. I know that when you go from some developing countries to industrialized countries, I think you have to demonstrate immunity to various diseases like tuberculosis? Is there some certificate that they show immigration authorities or something?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carte_Jaune

Originally Posted by wco81
Maybe a similar certification can become available for those who show seroconversion.
I would say if Carte Juane were to be accepted by countries and territories still imposing COVID quarantine against foreigners (including HKSAR CHP), the format has to be a lot more secure. Currently it looks as insecure as an International Driving Permit (all countries I rent cars in except Japan demand my HK licence as well).

(These listings were promptly taken down by Taobao once these pics were circulated but it did evidence fake Thailand paper test certificates were being traded)