FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Bellevue, Washington [Master Thread]
Old Sep 18, 2004, 6:00 pm
PointWeasel

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
I am not as forgiving as you when it comes to this hotel. Although not on the low-level of the infamous Sheraton Safari near Walt Disney World, this hotel only had a few touch-ups to the rooms themselves during the renovation from a Hilton. The bedding and carpet were new but the walls were still marked as well as the doors themselves (front and bathroom).

My reservation was made requesting a room away from the I-405 and when we checked in the room we were given was...you guessed it, right on the freeway. It was almost midnight and after a long flight from JFK via SFO I just wanted to sleep (albeit with closed windows). The next morning I mentioned it to the FD person and she apologized that the remarks were missed (she saw them there she said) and offered 1000 Starpoints. Guess what? No Starpoints as of yet and it has been almost 7 weeks.