FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - On Board Service Changes - Corona
View Single Post
Old Apr 7, 2020, 11:36 am
Reno1979

Flew LAX to AMS on KLM last night... Same service as described above... Very little contact, very few drinks available, and a clear plastic bag of random snacks (orange, muffins, cracker, cheese, kit-kat, diet coke and three small waters) was waiting in my Business seat. One decent-ish past meal was served 2 hours in, with brownie and some unknown dutch salad side thing... All of that was okay, and understandable....

However being handed a face mask while boarding and being told I MUST wear it except while eating on a 10.5 hour flight was not expected, and wasn't great. I get it... but I didn't like it.

Also was moved out of row 6 (777-300) up to Row 4. One FA told me it would "be more quiet up there". I asked not to move, as I had wanted an isle seat so nobody would be climbing over me (2-2-2 layout). The second FA came back and told me I "had to move" to give the "crew some room to relax". Uh.... okay. When I used the bathroom later, I did indeed see the crew stretched out across row 6 behind the galley. Didn't like that either.

Strange, unfortunate times.