FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2x PQP for UA Explorer cards & 4x PQP for the UA Club cards from 1 May - 31 Dec 2020
Old Apr 5, 2020, 11:13 pm
LinBros

Programs: United 1K MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ALGU
Yes, here are the details. Credits to MonkeyMiles for the quick excerpt.
  • The UnitedSM Explorer Card, United ClubSM Card, UnitedSM Explorer Business Card, United ClubSM Business Card, United MileagePlus® Awards Card, United MileagePlus® Card, and United MileagePlus® Business Card earn 500 PQP for every $12,000 in card spend, up to 1,000 PQP in a calendar year, that can be applied up to Platinum.
  • The United MileagePlus® Select Card and United MileagePlus® Platinum Class Visa Card earn 500 PQP for every $12,000 in card spend, up to 3,000 PQP in a calendar year, that can be applied up to 1K.
  • The UnitedSM Presidential PlusSM Card and UnitedSM Presidential PlusSM Business Card earn 500 PQP for every $12,000 in card spend, up to 10,000 PQP in a calendar year, that can be applied up to 1K.
So if I: 1. Spend $24K on my M+ Explorer -- I earn 1K PQP; 2, Spend another $24K on my M+ Explorer Business -- I earn an additional 1K PQP; and 3. Spend another $24K on my M+ Business Card -- I earn an additional 1K PQP.

That's 3K PQP which count only up to Platinum for $72K spend. Two questions: 1. Can I spend $72K via those 3 cards in any combination and earn the same 3K PQP; and 2) Since my 1K status has just been extended, would those 3K PQP earn 20 PP after reaching 9K PQP in total in 2020?.

I also have the M+ Platinum Class Visa Card. If I spend $72K, I earn 3QK PP -- would those also earn 20 PP after reaching 9K PQP in total in 2020?.