FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old Apr 5, 2020, 9:02 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Bohinjska Bistrica
My return leg (MIA-CDG) is AA metal booked under a BA flight code. I've just been informed the flight is cancelled. I can amend my booking to select a connecting flight to CDG, but just wondered if I could be rerouted to LHR if I were to phone up. If yes, would there be a charge for this?
Yes you could re-route via LHR or a number of other places if you wish, it will need a phone call. I would do this in mid June (while keep an eye on passenger loads for the alternative services) since you are more likely to have a clearer view on what services will operate. Doing anything now is a waste of everyone's time. There won't be a charge for this, so long as the rebooked travel is -3 days to +14 days of the original booking.