FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old Apr 5, 2020, 6:20 am
Nephoi

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond
problem 1: i was booked on txl lhr jfk lax (ba983 ba115 aa300) for 05/29. aa 300 got cancelled. i got reeboked on aa302 departing 6 pm (ba115 arrives 05:30 pm).
this is obviously not doable. will the system kick in an correct this? should i call the hotline and ask for another rebooking? should I cancel anyway cause TXL-LAX-TXL wouldnt be possible at all end of may? so many questions, where are the guys with the crystal ball?

problem 2: in a booking for october there was the AA service MAN-PHL, which is cancelled for the rest of the year. if i click on mmb i get the new layout (is it allowed to be called layout at all?) and the text similar to "we're sorry that your flight to PHL is cancelled". no rebooking at all, just the cancel booking button at the end which leads to the travel voucher form we all know very well. has anyone encountered this? i never wanted to see the new layout at all, i always clicked on go back to old layout etc.

Last edited by Nephoi; Apr 5, 2020 at 6:27 am Reason: added problem 2