FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Speculation: Extend Status / Low Req’s / Challenges / Promos 4 Coronavirus?
Old Apr 2, 2020, 8:24 am
fotographer

Programs: AA EXP 2.8m,Lifetime PLT, Hilton Diamond, IHG PlLT, SPG Gold
Based on what we think we know as of now.. it seem that air travel for a while (who knows how long) will not be the same.
Just because the authorities , lets say in a few months .. say its all good.. how many will feel ok to travel again.
Those of you , who do a ton of domestic travel.. do you see yourselves traveling like you did before this all started?
For me.. I always have earned EXP status by traveling overseas (mostly work.. some fun),
Has this year of my planned travel gone.. Yes.. the future of my travels is in major doubt

So AA , rather then being a follower.. why not lead the USA based airline pact... Do we all enjoy the perks of status.. yes, but remember we have been loyal to you..
Show us some loyalty too... do the right thing..
1. extend status for all, for a period of one year
2. For those who have already qualified, give them an option.. maybe more SWU, more 500 upgrade stickers.. etc
I am sure the marketing team at AA can come up with some nice idea's.... but than again.. why should AA do anything