FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Apr 2, 2020, 7:54 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by iainbean
Hi Lufthansa, I have a question / issue / concern. I am booking on a 2for1 first class ticket on 28th April, LHR - Bogota and back. Obviously this won't happen now.

There appears to be lots of confusing information about re booking this type of ticket (Discount fare, 2for 1 etc) and having to pay a fare difference if I try re book this for much later in the year. I assume it would be a considerable difference. Can you give me some clarity? Can I just re book same flights, different dates and not pay any difference in fare? I know refunds is something you wish to avoid, and I am more then happy to fly at a new date, but not for a massive fare differance

Thanks, and best wishes to all in LH at this time
Iain
Hello iainbean,
the option to rebook free of charge without fare difference applies in case of a flight cancellation from our side. Should you not be affected by a flight cancellation and would like to postpone your travel, then you may use the rebooking options which are mentioned on our homepage (https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/flight-information.html). In this case there may be a fare difference which is collected.
Best regards
Jens