FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - One week in Jordan (10/2019) & Royal Jordanian Business Class
Old Mar 29, 2020, 10:28 pm
florens

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
My Dear - what a lovely interesting report! It was factual but fun. You were clearly enjoying yourselves and I really got into the spirit of your trip. Whilst I think that some of these mileage runs verge on lunacy, I can see the appeal! So many of these are far too long and full of some of the most dreafully opinionated clever-cleverness. The only part where I felt a bit sorry for you both was that the meals for vegans seem so unimaginative - I hope that they tasted better than they looked in some cases.

In these days where we are confined with our invisible Asbos - it is like a breath of fresh air to read and I thank you for taking such pains to share your best rather than your every experience. My threshold of boredom decreases daily, and whilst I did go and make a cup of tea first - I came back. Thanks again.

PGxx
I hope you came back and enjoyed the rest of my TR!

Originally Posted by zip10001
thanks for the beautiful pics, awaiting the next installments.
Thanks, I hope you liked the rest too.

Originally Posted by MaxVO
I thought it was a great idea to opt for vegetarian options on IB flights. The dishes in the photos looked sufficiently appetizing to me, and the Spanish love of pork is rather annoying.
Each to their own, I guess, but our meals were unseasoned and dry, and always the same.

Originally Posted by 757
Great photos. Looks like a fun trip - and I would love to visit Jordan sometime. RJ looks like a nice airline as well too; I remember seeing RJ's A340-300 at JFK back a few years ago when I was traveling more through there.

Thanks for sharing!
It was a great trip indeed and I can really recommend visiting Jordan. I think it is a great destination for a lot of people. There is a lot to explore but one can also take it easy.

Originally Posted by KevinMD
Was able to stay at one of the resorts on the Jordanian side of the Dead Sea back in 2007. It was a wonderful place and can't wait to get back. Really enjoyed the pictures!
Cheers!