FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old Mar 27, 2020, 11:55 am
Hawk777
Suspended

Originally Posted by BGI Runner
I am getting the same issues. Called 020 3250 0145 which is number in cancellation email. If you select option 1 for "ticket refund" it just plays message about exceptional circumstances, waiting 14 days and then the call cuts. If you don't select option 1 call continues and then you get pre-recorded message "taking more calls than usual, can't put you through to the team, try later" and call cuts off.

Tried calling Bronze line. This has pre-recorded message call 020 3250 0145!

Tried website and forces voucher which I don't want! Javascript option not now working as cash booking.

This is a cash booking £3,500 C class fare which was refundable for a small fee in any case! In view of current economic uncertainty across the country I need these funds back for better use! How do I get my £3,500 back?

Tempted to give it one more try tomorrow morning and if not charge back on credit card (BA Amex so should be easy to charge back). Am I being unreasonable here?
just tried the numbers and are working call 0800 123 111 that us working too but only dealing with travel inside of 72 hours at the moment so if you are out of that range might not be dealt with