FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old Mar 27, 2020, 11:11 am
BGI Runner

Originally Posted by Hawk777
just wait and try again phone should be cutting off what number are you calling?
I am getting the same issues. Called 020 3250 0145 which is number in cancellation email. If you select option 1 for "ticket refund" it just plays message about exceptional circumstances, waiting 14 days and then the call cuts. If you don't select option 1 call continues and then you get pre-recorded message "taking more calls than usual, can't put you through to the team, try later" and call cuts off.

Tried calling Bronze line. This has pre-recorded message call 020 3250 0145!

Tried website and forces voucher which I don't want! Javascript option not now working as cash booking.

This is a cash booking £3,500 C class fare which was refundable for a small fee in any case! In view of current economic uncertainty across the country I need these funds back for better use! How do I get my £3,500 back?

Tempted to give it one more try tomorrow morning and if not charge back on credit card (BA Amex so should be easy to charge back). Am I being unreasonable here?