FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 BA Rebooking/Cancellation/Refund HELP & ADVICE *No Speculation etc*
Old Mar 24, 2020, 6:38 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Schoolflyer
Can anyone suggest any way of getting in touch with BA so I can get the refund?
You can regard that email of 15 March as authoritative. You don't need to do anything else, other than keep an eye on the original form of payment(s) to ensure the refund comes back in due course. The other emails can be explained by their round-robin process. So everyone with pending flights has had the meal email, and the other email about flights running was based on your flights being in Manage My Booking. It's difficult to do joined up thinking when there are a million travellers a week booked on services. So I would only call up if you don't get your refund in the next 2 weeks or so, and at a time when the Contact Centres are quiet. This forum will keep you posted on that. Welcome to Flyertalk and welcome to the BA forum.