FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Mar 24, 2020, 3:55 am
IAN-UK
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by mywaterbroke
Hi Lufthansa team,

I have a question regarding an upcoming booking as I’m unable to reach the SEN hotline/call centre. I was initially booked on LX from LCY to CAI (Apr 1 - Apr 13) in Business Class. The flight got cancelled. I was auto-rebooked onto multiple LH flight options from LHR via FRA, all of which got cancelled too. As my departure time is still 11 days away and I’m not encouraged to continue to attempt to contact the SEN hotline, I’m just curious as to what will happen to my booking. I cannot find much info online but it appears the LH Group is not resuming normal operations to CAI until 20 Apr. Will I be rebooked onto another airline maybe? What are my options here?

thanks,
OH

Keep trying the call centre. Experiences clearly vary, but i got through in less than a minute yesterday.

I don't there'll be many options waiting for you. I'm sure you've considered the entry requirements, which present another challenge.

Perhaps tidier to accept cancellation and ask for a refund,