FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Master thread COVID-19/Coronavirus; travel waivers, route changes, AC impacts
Old Mar 19, 2020, 7:22 pm
ProfessorPlum168

Programs: United
Priceline

so I have a flight from SFO-HKG via YVR that was scheduled for mid-April that I'd like to move to July. Not about to be quarantined for 14 days there with a wristband tracking my movements. Not even Big Brother China is doing that. Booked via Priceline. However, Priceline in its usual incompetency does not have any form to fill out for flight changes, only for flight cancellation requests. Furthermore, they won't even speak to me either via chat or by phone unless its within 72 hours of the flight date. Any ideas on how I can get some service on this now rather than later? I guess I could cancel the flight and rebook, but I'm not sure if AC will penalize me for it since this was a non-refundable ticket and the Priceline form doesn't seem to have an option that says something along the lines of "only cancel the flight if I won't get penalized".

The flight was already changed from its original booking of late February. This was done before March 4. From what I can tell, I should be able to change it again for free. Not clear if it can be cancelled for a full refund.