FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - {prem fare gone}: AF/KL/DL/VS: BUD-US from $750 R/T
Old Mar 18, 2020, 1:53 am
beyounged

Originally Posted by gnargel
Nice one: wishing a company to go out of business just because they are in panic mode because of a pandemic and not handling things the way you want at this very moment. You know that would result in many many people losing their jobs? Just wait a bit, sure they will take care of it - if they survive at all - after this is all over.

"I try my best to make friends, be local, and help as many as possible during my travels. I hold myself to the highest standard when it comes to this travel gospel."
Maybe the way I phrased it was wrong. I wish WOW never went bankrupt, so the folks working for them get employed by a competitors instead. I wish FI to go belly up does not mean I wish the employees have to suffer. (A lot of them are already suffering from this unfortunate situation, and I truly hope the government restructure this airline.) But the management who do not care about the passengers and made up these rules can lose their jobs for all I care. If you check twitter, many have reported if your flight has departed and then you contact them, they will simply count you as no-shows and refuse to do anything. So I have exactly 14 hours and 8 minutes to deal with this situation, so waiting is impossible.
Also FYI, I have created a different thread in another part of FT, as I really do not want to derail this thread from this great fare.