FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [SCANDAL] Lufthansa do not refund and reject CC chargeback!
Old Mar 17, 2020, 4:28 pm
Andaz

Programs: Hyatt
No, I have only written a statement to Customer Relations yesterday complaining and explaing the situation. Other than that I have only spoken to LH over phone since they don't offer any service over email/facebook/twitter regarding bookings, just general questions so phone is the only option?
They have confirmed I will get a full refund multiple times. When I say the booking code they have saved all information on file so I am not worried about that.
No one in their right mind would cancel a first class ticket when it's not refundable. I'd rather throw it away than cancel it and receive like 50 euros.
I asked the first agent 6 times and she confirmed. All other agents have seen the notes on the booking code and said the same thing.

I have no reasons to believe that Lufthansa will 'scam me'. It's just a strange situation overall and I will call as soon as they open the phones tomorrow and ask for Shelly.
The cancellation email just shows:

Lufthansa booking code: XXXXXX
Display/edit booking Cancellation Confirmation

From now on I will record all my phone calls, just for my own safety. Just sad that you need to do that 2020.

Andaz

Last edited by Andaz; Mar 17, 2020 at 4:41 pm