FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Ivy Minneapolis, Luxury Collection [Master Thread]
Old Mar 16, 2020, 2:59 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
The Ivy's restaurant (Montello) is ending service after tonight in order to focus on pickup and delivery service (with a new menu) starting Wednesday march 18th, according to an email I received from the Jester Concepts restaurant group (which also includes Borough in North Loop and several other modern/fine dining places around Minneapolis). Apparently this applies to all Jester Concepts locations.

I don't know whether the lobby bar will continue to serve light food, including coffee and pastry at the bar for breakfast, or whether the basement bar is included (my guess is that it's operated by the hotel), but this might impact the Ivy's room service as well as the ability to get a power breakfast, nice lunch/brunch, or southern Italian fine dining full course dinner (versus oysters in the lobby bar). Montello also operates its own bar with an interesting bar food menu, but the full dinner menu has been available in the bar too.