FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 and BA flight cancellations & rebooking: info & advice thread [*noise-free*]
Old Mar 14, 2020, 3:49 pm
MARTINSWIN

Programs: BAEC Bronze
I have EI flights booked via BA holidays MAN-DUB-JFK and JFK-DUB-MAN all BA flight numbers. Plus a car hire at Tampa as part of the booking. 5th April -14th April

1.If I take the evoucher option will i lose some money in respect of the car?
2. Can I make a new BA HOLIDAY booking now for say October and if flights are not cancelled then take the voucher 48 hours before departure and part pay the ne booking
3. My current booking is out in Y back in J which can only be booked via call centre as I require mixed cabins and car in Florida.. I have some USA domestic AA and Delta flights booked with a combination of miles and cash which I can switch easily... I fear I will struggle to get to speak to anyone to book required mixed cabin flights which are running approx 50% dearer than current ones!!

looking at the EI website i will need them to cancel one of my flights by more than 2 hours to get a refund from BA holidays and looking at my return flight BA6124 (EI104) 17.20 14TH APRIL it’s now not showing as bookable and availability is zeroed out on expert flyer.. is this an indication that they may cancel this and move pax to the later 2100 flight???