FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Work / corporate travel bans - COVID-19
View Single Post
Old Mar 14, 2020, 6:09 am
Internaut

Programs: Hilton Gold, Priority Club Blue, SPG Gold, Sofitel Gold, FB Ivory, BA Blue
Originally Posted by Silver Fox
We have had zero advice/instructions about whom we can let into our buildings. The message about working from home was "if you are able to do so, then do so". For me it doesn't matter because unless I am travelling (of course I am not at the moment) I am WAH. But chatting to people yesterday in one of our Germany offices I was surprised that it was a full office. Especially on a Friday.
Yesterday was our last day at the office before full WFH, and some VP authorised some randoms to turn up for a meeting....

In an office where every freakin’ cat in the herd wants to use a different collaboration tool, this has at least driven uptake of Teams. Just a few more strays left to herd.

Edit: Bit that got deleted earlier: We have offices in China and banned all travel in and out of the country very quickly. All other travel has been discouraged for the month or so. Anyone who can work from home is strongly encouraged to do so.

Last edited by Internaut; Mar 14, 2020 at 10:34 am