FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19 and BA flight cancellations & rebooking: info & advice thread [*noise-free*]
Old Mar 14, 2020, 5:11 am
moral_low_ground

Programs: BA LTG, UA Gold, EK Silver, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott LT Titanium, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by PeaSouper
We have requested a voucher yesterday for our flight to GIG today, and it’s still showing up in manage my booking. The problem is that we don’t have an email or anything confirming our voucher request, so I’m concerned that I don’t have any proof that we did it. The flight leaves in two hours so check in closes in one hour. I’ve been on hold with BA for over an hour now trying to get some clarity on the situation.
further to my previous message, I just got a notification from BA to check the FCO website for a booking reference I didn't recognise. When I went to look at the booking ref it was for the Croatia flights which were "in the process of being cancelled and refunded". So, it seems that BA are creating a duplicate booking for the Voucher and leaving the original PNR as is (and I presume it will eventually go away)