FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada Signature Suite @ YVR opens 14Mar2020
Old Mar 12, 2020, 10:22 pm
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by arshi007
Dang, I might be too late but if you can find this - Is the YVR signature suite accessible to folks arriving to YVR on international business and then connecting to US (again on AC). I know the US terminal is separate but is it possible to access the lounge from the US terminal post security ?

@arshi007

The answer is no.

Here is the rules from the Air Canada page for the Signature Suite (bolding mine):

*Air Canada Signature Class customers travelling on an Air Canada-operated flight (to Europe, Asia and South America) originally booked and ticketed in the following booking classes will be eligible for access to the Air Canada Signature Suite: J, C, D, Z, P. All bookings in R (including, but not limited to, eUpgrades, Last-Minute Upgrades, AC Bid Upgrades) and I (including, but not limited to, Aeroplan® Fixed Mileage Flight Rewards® for travel on Air Canada flights or Star Alliance® member airlines, Star Alliance Upgrade Awards), as well as bookings made during irregular operations where the customer was not originally booked and confirmed in one of the eligible booking classes, will be excluded. Eligible customers may not invite guests. Access to the Air Canada Signature Suite is not available to customers travelling on promotional tickets or employees.

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...ure-suite.html