FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton’s Response to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) [updated in post #146]
Old Mar 12, 2020, 2:32 am
:D!

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Originally Posted by gkbiiii
Your Points and Status

We know that earning Hilton Honors Points and Status is an important way we show appreciation. We also know the current travel environment may limit your ability to stay with us.
  • We will pause the expiration of all points scheduled to expire between now and May 31, 2020.
  • We will make updates to the requirements for earning tier status for 2021. Since the situation is still evolving, it is too early to make and announce specific changes. We are committed to sharing details as soon as possible.

This sounds promising.

I pretty much do 30 stays per year, of which 10 were planned for end March/early April. As I am no longer going to book these for the moment, I am mildly worried (1st world problem yes) that I might not be able to maintain Diamond if the situation doesn't clear up within 2-3 months.

I guess I would drop to Gold from the Hilton UK Barclaycard even if I had no stays at all, but I like being Diamond.