FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Rewards Club Premier MC- 125K Points, Free Night, $3K spend
Old Mar 10, 2020, 2:27 am
ChrisLovesUgly

Originally Posted by HIFlya
Well...this was a first. Just applied for the card to make some medical payments. I submitted my application and for the first time they asked me a follow up question on if I had any other sources of income besides what I put down as my gross. I said no, and then it said that they would need more time to review my request a little longer. They have no number for me to call to inquire about what is going on, I wonder if I need to reduce the credit line on some of my other CCs. I have a lot of Chase ones, but only use 3 others right now, so I can reduce my other ones to the bare minimum if that helps. Does anyone know if a number to call to find out what is going on/get it resolved?
I applied on Sunday, and had the same wording and experience. I answered no as well. The card showed up in my account today (Monday) with a high limit at the expense of my United Explorer card limit. I don't really use the UE so it's no big deal, but I wish they would have left it somewhere in the middle. I may call and ask them to reallocate at some point, but I'll more likely just have them drop the limit on the IHG right before I'm ready to apply for and pick up another Chase card.