FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Off we go... to Nagoya, for Japan Do #8 10-12 April 2020 [postponed]
Old Mar 8, 2020, 4:23 pm
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by wysiwyg
As long as my EVA flights don’t get cancelled (I have a connection via TPE both ways), I’ll be there. I’m more concerned about the flight situation rather than the virus itself, but that’s just me. TPE to NRT has been cancelled a few days now, but flights to NGO and KIX (from which I’m returning from) seem to be ok, for now.
Originally Posted by angra
My only concern/wonder is if Japan blows up in cases, whether ex-japan travelers will be subject to quarantine / not allowed to transit some places.
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
This is my main concern as well. As I was chatting with another FTer today, I'm not worried about the illness itself, I'm worried about the travel prohibitions.
If you haven’t been following FT’s Coronavirus and Travel forum, the best places to check for latest travel restrictions are:

- Your country’s travel advisory for Japan (or any country you plan to visit)
- IATA’s regular updates on changes to Timatic database https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/int...1580226297.htm