FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is my boss stealing my points?
View Single Post
Old Mar 3, 2020, 11:38 am
bwiadca

Thanks for the suggestions. First of all, I like my job and I will not confront him about it. That would be silly. However, it just grinds my gears that the only benefit from travel is being taken away from me for not particular reason. It's annoying because I'm 1.5 year away from being Titanium for life.
It never happened before. I've stayed with him at Hilton property for 2 straight weeks. When we checked out from the hotel he paid for my room (I like this because I have one less thing to put on my expense report). I've got the Hilton points no problem.
I still have the email from Marriott with my reservation confirmation from when I booked the room.
On the check-out day I went to the front desk to ask for late check out (I wanted to check out by 2pm) and to see if I still need to pay. FD agent extended my check out time and she said that everything is paid already. Now I'm thinking that I should have asked for printed copy.
I will contact the hotel and ask them for my folio. If they won't have it then I guess my points went to my bosses account. Again, I will not confront him about it, but I will know what to do next time. Live and learn