FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St Regis Punta Mita Resort, Mexico [Master Thread]
Old Mar 3, 2020, 11:37 am
ABG

Programs: Virtuoso TA, Four Seasons Pref Partner, Rosewood Elite TA, Ritz Carlton STARS TA
Originally Posted by jdrtravel
Has anyone booked recently with Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts? This also has a breakfast benefit and used to be the full buffet. If this benefit has been maintained, then perhaps booking through this channel, which also includes a $100 spa credit, might be a good option and then take the points. Of course, the FHR rate might be too high to make it worth it, but during low season I've found fantastic rates with FHR ($350/night a couple years ago).
Both Virtuoso & Marriott's own STARS program offer full buffet breakfast daily for 2020. I can't speak to the FHR rate's inclusions but there are various issues reported here with Bonvoy status & points posting via FHR's new online portal.

Originally Posted by david55
I look all the time and can't seem to find any availability through the AmEx portal except in the dead of summer...not my ideal time to go.
if the hotel is available to book via marriott it should show same via FHR. Again, can't speak to the rate, but it should match the best available. There is currently a promo under "Stay Longer, Experience More" which I know works with STARS & Virtuoso. Same is probably true for FHR.