FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline Status Match Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Feb 28, 2020, 3:22 pm
ajf87

Programs: AA EXP, HA PL, Hilton 💎, Marriott Ti, Wyndham/Caesars 💎, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
I requested through their "Contact Us" page. Got status within 48 hours.
"We completely understand your circumstance, but we must advise you that we are unable to accommodate your status match request.

The provided flight documentation must demonstrate that previous travel was completed on Hawaiian Airlines rather than with Other Airlines, then the requestor could have earned Pualani Gold or Pualani Platinum status. Member must at least meet the approximate qualification requirements, 20,000 flight miles (30 segments) to have Pualani Gold Status or 40,000 flight miles (60 segments) to have Pualani Platinum Status.

Kindly allow us to share with you that we provide elite status to our members as a way of thanking them for their support shown via the number of their flights. We understand however, that there maybe some guests who have been constantly flying with us but have not received the chance to take advantage of our elite benefits because they have not set up a Hawaiian Miles account yet.

In this regard, we have provided a service where we can match their current status with another airline, if we are able to show that the guest has flown a considerable number of flights with us. Please note that for us to be able to process a status match, we should be able to show travels completed on Hawaiian Airlines.

We appreciate your understanding on this matter.

Please feel free to contact us again if we could be of further assistance."

I flew six segments so far this year and have three trips upcoming through May, and I submitted records of those as well.

I got a Judy and Susan from their marketing team. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I also live here in HI.

Last edited by ajf87; Mar 8, 2020 at 1:48 pm Reason: Data point