FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CUN / Cancun International Airport master thread - what you need to know
Old Feb 27, 2020, 3:09 am
OxfordBlue

Programs: BA Executive Club, AZ, VS, AA, UA
Originally Posted by katycab
Update on the immigration kiosks: When I arrived last month I asked if I could use them and a rep said "yes" so I went under the ropes to get to them. I was halfway through fingerprinting when another rep said I could not. I asked why since they clearly were working and he said "I was told we cannot use them". I asked why all the signs everywhere said "Choose between kiosks or in-person" and he said "They are all wrong" I just dont get it. They made a big deal about rolling out these kiosks and we cannot use them for no apparent reason.
Your experience is, sadly, not unique. When arriving last July, I headed for the kiosks, did all the paperwork for a family of 6, and then had to join the regular queue anyway - even though there looked to be a fast route for those who had used them. When I finally got to the immigration desk, I was told that it was pointless as I already had the tourist cards filled out.