FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Tokyo REVIEW MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Feb 22, 2020, 7:14 pm
blackzarg

Just finished a 5 night stay at this property! Thought it was an incredible bargain as a Category 3. For a Category 4 I’d have to weigh other options. I paid 17k for a Club King Room, primarily so I could guarantee myself a newly renovated room. Most of the comments here are spot on in terms of the Happy Hour food (not particularly memorable, but there is so much else to eat in Tokyo that it was not an issue for me, and I love hotel clubs normally). The breakfast was decent/did the job, and at 7am not crowded at all. At 9am it is much busier and if the tables fill up they will let you dine in the kitchen below.

The bathroom and shower/tub were great. Really good water pressure and I like the convenience of being able to use the tub or shower right next to each other. Makes rinsing off after a soak very easy! The automated blinds also work very well, and definitely block out all sunlight so that if you take an afternoon nap the room will still be pitch black. Access to Tochamae station was convenient as well about 50% of the time. Otherwise sometimes it was just easier to walk to Shinjuku station or Nishi-Shinjuku station.

Happy to answer any questions people might have for a recent stay!