FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mesm Tokyo, Japan, Autograph Collection [Master Thread]
Old Feb 18, 2020, 11:33 am
musicscrip

Originally Posted by nexusCFX
As someone who spends at least a month of every year in Japan I respectfully disagree on both of these counts. 9min walk to Hamamatsucho and Daimon? You can go anywhere. The property is going to have a terrific view on the Hamarikyu side too.

Pricing looks high right now, I suspect it will adjust once they actually open. My dozens upon dozens of nights at the Prince Gallery Tokyo, with an average price across all of them of under 34k yen, very much disagrees with the general assertion that the chain hotels are overpriced.

I'm staying here on two 50k certs though because yes, at the current cash rate I would just go to the PG.
We have two toddlers who would love to do 2 days at Disneyland 1y from now. Would this be a good choice? We‘ll be booking use points for 5 nights and we do have platinum elite + will be using suite night upgrades if possible.

Then after 5 nights we’ll head to the new Ritz Nikko hotel for 2 nights (also on points at 60000 a night).

thanks