FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Platinum Challenge General Discussion Thread
Old Feb 17, 2020, 3:25 am
gengar

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by honest_abe
How do you find your information?

Although I signed up a month ago, I see nothing tat says I am participating in the Platinum challenge.

I see nothing that shows how many nights I have and/or how many I nee to go to verify my numbers.

Anyone know where to find this info in one's account or do they intentionally hide it to make it difficult to track or prove anything so they can say "We have no record you signed up" or "Those stays didn't count. You are one stay short and your 3 month period ended yesterday".
Best you can do is just call in and re-verify your challenge status. It's super-annoying especially for those of us who need to mattress run a couple nights to make it, but Marriott has made this process difficult/uneasy, intentional or not.

Originally Posted by Greymatter99
Hi All, just joined the forum. Really enjoy the info and have a question if anyone can help please

I just competed the Bonvoy Gold to Platinum challenge this week , I had until March 31st to do it but hit it early.

when I called to ask them to add to my account they said it won’t be added until the last day of the challenge !

does that make sense I thought it would be immediately
This seems really poor - if correct, I'll be waiting a while for my status too. Also makes it difficult to verify that the challenge was in fact completed before the period ends.

SPG challenge was instantaneous for me when I did it. Would be nice to get some feedback from Marriott Bonvoy Lurker II on this!