FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Lounge Membership Purchase - Any Way to Do a Split Tender (Multiple Cards)?
Old Feb 13, 2020, 7:43 pm
Johnny O

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Alaska, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, MGM Gold
This is fantastic.....

Originally Posted by cblaisd
I did email as suggested above, and this was the exchange:

I need to renew my Alaska Lounge membership later this week before my next flight. My company will pay one-half the fee, and I'd like to use the company credit card for that half, and use either check, personal credit card, or debit card for the other half. Is that possible to do? I could do so in person in SEA or over the phone, whichever works best.

Thank you for writing into the Alaska Lounge. Our team in Seattle would be happy to process this for you! When you arrive to any of our Seattle lounges this week, just let any concierge at the front desk know that you would like to renew and they will be able to assist you.

And I can split the cost into two forms of payment, as I asked?? Thanks.

Yes, you can!

Thank you. When I was at the SEA N lounge a couple of weeks ago, I asked and no one there knew if a split payment was possible or how to do it if it was.

They most definitely have the ability and tools to do so. If they have a problem, they will reach out to me and I can take care of it. But it’s always easier for them to handle these types of things in person.

XXX
Alaska Lounge Coordinator
This is great news but I'm also guessing you had to do it in person at an Alaska Lounge?